Theres a company in Southern Oregon that is letting their

Author Subject: Theres a company in Southern Oregon that is letting their
Great News about RSI education. Posted At 13:41:49 02/03/2001
Theres a company in Southern Oregon that is letting their employees that do arm/shoulder/hand work to stop every 45 minutes and turn to each other and do small excercise's for 5 minute. OMG it almost makes me want to cry. THANKS TO THIS COMPANY I SEE HOPE. I wonder if I can start collecting a list of companys that do care? See I am not here just for negative that will eat you alive. What I do want to do is take my up time with this body and make a positive. So MR WEBMASTER do you think that is a good idea, maybe I can hand and mail awards to those better companies. And start receiving a list of companies that dont hide the RSI issues in a closet and are changing to make a difference? If you know one please e-mail it to the above link us women of those type of injuries need to send those company's a SMILEY FACE? Yes maybe if some of you are thinking that doesnt make up for other things, I have to agree, we have to start somewhere of noticing the good things no matter how small.
L.P. Re: Theres a company in Southern Oregon that is letting their (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:13:33 02/03/2001

This company must NOT be Corporate!! Corporate would NEVER condone that, as they would have to *ADMIT* to fault. I am sure there ARE companies out there who treat their employees with dignity and respect, however THEY are few and far between. L.P.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]