Re: denied wages & medical treatment

Author Subject: Re: denied wages & medical treatment
Old Timer Posted At 13:33:21 02/11/2001
I agree that you need to tell your attorney immediately to request the medical notes from any doctors involved. If there is any hesitation on the attorney's part, then stop dealing with them and contact another "qualified" workers comp attorney ASAP. Don't waste or lose time in doing this. Time really is of the essence here.

Secondly, do contact your state workers comp ombudsman. Whether or not you fire your present attorney, getting in touch with the ombudsman will give you the honest, un-biased truth about your rights and about the applicable laws. Also, they can hopefully direct you to others who may be of asistance in getting your case handled properly. I have had to contact my ombudsman a couple of times in the last year or so and have always gotten prompt, positive answers and results from my dealings with them.

Good luck! I hope that you don't waste any time and don't let anyone else waste your time.
Old Timer

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]