Re: doctors

Author Subject: Re: doctors
no name Posted At 21:04:05 02/15/2001
Try asking a comp. lawyer, it would be wise to get a consultation anyway to see if he can help you with your case. And he probably knows some good doctors that are familiar with the wording and proceedures of the Comp. system.
And most will give you a free 1st visit, and if you don't need them they will tell you right off charging you nothing.
Better Safe than sorry. Good Luck!

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]