What happens next.

Author Subject: What happens next.
Judy McClelland Posted At 13:53:58 02/19/2001
I had my right hand amputated in a lumber mill accident. I was put in training for computer aided drafting (because someone thought it would be good and get me back to work)They dumped me in a class knowing nothing about computers. I wish I had known how to find this place. To get back to what I was saying. In the 2nd yr of drafting classes I was rear ended by another car. Damaging my left elbow, which now the Dr. wants to do surgery on. I also couldn't finish the computer classes because it hurts too much. Liberty NW now has done a final determination on the medical for my amputated hand last week. So what happens now?
Is there any other handless people out there. I got a really bad hook hand that doesn't work very well. I didn't know I could go find my own orthotics person. This whole thing has been a nightmare that I never seem to wake up from. My life as I knew it is over.
Attnys I've talked to about 12 of them. They don't want to help me they want to sit back and collect 20% of everything. Would very much like to talk to some other people who have similar experiences. What did you do? Thank you.
Hal Re: What happens next. (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 05:06:40 02/25/2001

Judy,
Another site to connect to injured workers in a similar situation is at http://www.prairielaw.com/messageboards/board.asp?channelid=19&mbid=17
IWIC Re: What happens next. (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 23:39:35 04/11/2001

We've got this message:

Your help is needed,
Please go to www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?XWCN
Sign the petition,bring it to the attention of every injured worker you know,PLEASE DO IT NOW.
YOU WILL FIND ME THERE>
Sharon McElroy

If you are interested in, please respond and send this message forward, to whom it may concern. Thank you

Also welcome to our site at: http://members.home.net/injuredworkers

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]