Re: termination of injuryed employees

Author Subject: Re: termination of injuryed employees
Me too!!!!!! Posted At 10:19:20 02/28/2001
I was a week out of having shoulder surgery when my I received a letter from my at injury employer saying that my services were no longer required.
I used to be an asset to the company, apparently they changed there mind and considered me a liability.

I tried to fight it but the civil rights division in oregon said that their was nothing they could do for me, I couldn't afford to hire an attorney and that I wouldn't get my job back even if I did win.

Oregon is a welfare state when it comes to injured workers.
I hope the stupid lawmakers and our Governor are proud of what they have done to us.

I HATE THIS STATE
Darwin Sorenson Re: termination of injuryed employees (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 00:56:46 03/08/2001

Hi terminated injured worker;
One of the good things about being poor is that you can GO TO YOUR COURT REGISTRAR establish "Indigent Status" and sue the bastards. File a statement of claim with affidavits and let the judge decide. HERE COME THE JUDGE! GOOD LUCK!
Best Regards

Darwin Sorenson
Managing Director
Injured Workers of British Columbia Canada
e-mail: darwinsorenson@hotmail.com 250-495-6580

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]