Re: I was injured on the job! This is my pain relief! Travelersinsurancesucks!com

Author Subject: Re: I was injured on the job! This is my pain relief! Travelersinsurancesucks!com
Gene Atkinson Posted At 09:07:36 03/02/2001
I was on a business trip with my boss and we had a car wreck. The car flipped over 3 times after spinning out of control down the interstate. I later found out that I had an acute cervical sprain to my neck and multiple concussions. I am also dealing with Travelers and so far they have been great. I am back to work now and I do not know what to expect from them. Should I contact them regarding a settlement or will they contact me? Is there a certain amount of money that they pay for any future suffering resulting from this collision? I have never dealt with workmans comp and do not know what to expect. Help

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]