Re: denied doctor

Author Subject: Re: denied doctor
You Have a Choice Posted At 01:07:59 03/03/2001
Mildred, You need to talk to a different lawyer hopefully a work comp. lawyer, and not to mention depending on what state you live in you are entitled to change attending physicians 3xs, please let us know what state you live in, hopefully it is one my lawyer represents.

I wouldn't talk to work comp. so much they are on a don't give out any more info than needed, you can call the states ombudsman and they can help tell you your rights, first off find yourself a comp. lawyer, some even have doctors that you can go to that give honest and thorough exams.

Please let us know your state so we might be able to at least steer you in the right direction.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]