fce. results

Author Subject: fce. results
tim Posted At 15:45:51 03/03/2001
I WENT TO THE DOCTOR THE OTHER DAY AND WE DISCUSSED THE RESULTS OF THIS TTEST. HE TOLD ME THAT THE TEST I UNDERWENT REVEALED I WAS UNABLE TO GO BACK TO MY JOB. HE SAID THAT THE FUTURE OF MY EMPLOYMENT WAS BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE COMPANY,. HE RELEASED ME FROM HIS CARE AND SAID NOTHING ELSE CAN BE DONE FOR ME. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING FULL PAY SINCE I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK. WILL THIS CONTINUE? CAN I STILL GET TREATMENT FOR THE PAIN IM IN? CAN I BE TERMINATED FROM MY JOB? THANKS
I hope Re: fce. results (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 01:40:18 03/05/2001

Tim,
I hope you have a attorney, if not I would consult one immediately. Your doctor left you hanging, and are you permanently disabled? or Totally disabled, can you apply for social security?

You need to get some good information and some help establishing your disablitly. If you don't already have a attorney, I would at least consult one to see what your options are, because when you become Medically Stationary things change, and you need to be right on top of everything.
IWIC Re: fce. results (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 23:29:38 04/11/2001

We've got this message:

Your help is needed,
Please go to www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?XWCN
Sign the petition,bring it to the attention of every injured worker you know,PLEASE DO IT NOW.
YOU WILL FIND ME THERE>
Sharon McElroy

If you are interested in, please respond and send this message forward, to whom it may concern. Thank you

Also welcome to our site at: http://members.home.net/injuredworkers

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]