Re: fce. results

Author Subject: Re: fce. results
I hope Posted At 01:40:18 03/05/2001
I hope you have a attorney, if not I would consult one immediately. Your doctor left you hanging, and are you permanently disabled? or Totally disabled, can you apply for social security?

You need to get some good information and some help establishing your disablitly. If you don't already have a attorney, I would at least consult one to see what your options are, because when you become Medically Stationary things change, and you need to be right on top of everything.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]