Re: What happens when they say you are at MMI

Author Subject: Re: What happens when they say you are at MMI
DEBBIE Posted At 16:29:55 03/05/2001
MMI means maximal medical improvement, the doctor said I was MMI also. He said that all of my diagnostic tests showed O, but I had a degeenerative spinal cord disease in my back, neck and I fell on a wet mopped floor hard enough to tear both shoulders w/cuff damage, my neck has 4 protruding discsw/impingment on the cord, concaved scoliosis, the doctor said he saw nothing wrong and I could go to any occupation any??F>T//NO/RESTRICTIONS?
Guess what he is wrong, he lied and collected $$$ for this which is filing a false claim, so guess what check out taxpayers against fraud/ whistleblowers,insurance fraud, if he lies, turn him in, also turn him in top the quality ccontrol board physicians&insurance frqaud department for physicinas lisence board, you will get results !! we have got to take a stand and make this stop, injured workers are not being protected, and we have rights just like anyone else!!!!!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]