Re: termination of injuryed employees

Author Subject: Re: termination of injuryed employees
Darwin Sorenson Posted At 00:56:46 03/08/2001
Hi terminated injured worker;
One of the good things about being poor is that you can GO TO YOUR COURT REGISTRAR establish "Indigent Status" and sue the bastards. File a statement of claim with affidavits and let the judge decide. HERE COME THE JUDGE! GOOD LUCK!
Best Regards

Darwin Sorenson
Managing Director
Injured Workers of British Columbia Canada
e-mail: 250-495-6580

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]