Re: Don't quailify for unemployment extention

Author Subject: Re: Don't quailify for unemployment extention
Tarzan Posted At 10:30:09 03/09/2001
I hear ya, I've been looking for modified work sence May 98, and frankly, I don't think retraining is going to get you the job.

Unless maybe McDonalds has a opening for a broken down truck driver.

Unless when the pain goes away enough for you to stand driving again, sounds like a case for the Worthless Worker Program, Power Steering, Auto Tarping, Driving a Truck that doesn't need a Tarp, Chains in the winter, hope you can tollerate my sarcastic nature.

Was looking for an excuse to share this one.

Dear Fred

Thank you for your resume and letter of interest regarding employment opportunities, however we are not hiring at this time. For your information, we are a developer not a contractor, and from your letter, may not be what you're looking for.

Another one.

While we feel that you have excellent qualifications, I regret to inform you that we have no positions available at this time for someone with your background. We will keep you resume on file in case an appropriate position becomes available at a later time.

Two days ago, the gal at the Employment office says, why you bugging me, I can't forward a resume, unless it has the qualifications they are asking for.

And as for self employment. The same skills lacking for, modified employment are the ones lacking for self employment, sales, marketing.

And a contractor, developer, builder wants to see your completions, and income over the last 5 years. Any liens, bad credit, minority status, show your employees.

I may be a hell of a lot smarter than Dubya, but that doesn't mean I would make a good President, of coarse I don't think he will be a good President either. The point being, my chances of modified work are about the same as me being elected President.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]