carpal tunnel

Author Subject: carpal tunnel
Marcia Posted At 10:42:20 03/09/2001
Does anyone out there remeber a few years ago some customer service people sued their company for carpal tunnel and other msd injuries. I think they
were from Texas. They won and their case was upheld in the US Supreme Court. If any won has any info please let me know.
iwic Re: carpal tunnel (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 23:16:59 04/11/2001

We've got this message:

Your help is needed,
Please go to www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?XWCN
Sign the petition,bring it to the attention of every injured worker you know,PLEASE DO IT NOW.
YOU WILL FIND ME THERE>
Sharon McElroy

If you are interested in, please respond and send this message forward, to whom it may concern. Thank you

Also welcome to our site at: http://members.home.net/injuredworkers
BARB Re: carpal tunnel (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:47:02 06/05/2001

I LIVE IN TEXAS AND HAVE HAD SURGERY FOR CARPAL TUNNEL, JUNE & JULY OF 1999. THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO NOW. I STILL HAVE IT!! I AM A RIGHT HANDED PERSON AND MY LEFT HAND IS WORSE NOW THAN IT WAS BEFORE SURGERY!! THE DR. KEEPS TELLING ME IT IS ARTHRITIS!! I HAVE BEEN CALLING MY COMPANY (THEY PAID FOR THE SURGERY AND FOR ME BEING OFF WORK!) AND THEY ARE NOT RETURNING MY CALLS! I EVEN FAXED THEM A COPY OF THE ELECTROMYOGRAPHY REPORT, BUT HAVEN'T HEARD NOTHING. I BELONG TO A UNION AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME TO CALL THE EMPLOYER! (THATS WHY I'VE PAID UNION DUES FOR 14 YEARS!) I HAVE PUT IN SEVERAL CALLS TO ATTORNEYS AND THEY HAVEN'T RETURNED MY CALLS EITHER!! RIGHT NOW I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE STATUE OF LIMITATIONS, I HAVE NO IDEA IF IT WILL RUN OUT. I NEED SURGERY AGAIN ON MY LEFT HAND BECAUSE IT IS GETTING SO BAD, BUT DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO HAVE IT DONE. (THE FIRST TIME MADE IT WORSE!) ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!! THE CLOCK IS TICKING! THANK YOU!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]