Re: Un-insured work place

Author Subject: Re: Un-insured work place
larry coldiron Posted At 20:17:03 03/11/2001
the law in most states is that if the company covers their employees under workman's comp. then you can't sue that company.
however if the company did not carry workman's comp on your daughter, my thoughts are she should be able to file a civil suit against them.
but I am not a lawyer. she should check with a good lawyer.GOOD LUCK

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]