Re: upset,and don't know where to go

Author Subject: Re: upset,and don't know where to go
Hopefully Posted At 23:33:03 03/17/2001
Hopefully you have a lawyer, if not get one quick. Just because they know most of the hoopes that have to be jumped through. I don't know what state your in but I don't think they can fire you for your injury. At least seek the advise of a attorney so you won't be going in there blindly, I have heard of offers for $1000. for a head injury that was completely disabling, $500. for a completely crushed foot, and with a lawyer at least he can laugh at them with you. Good Luck!!!
Oh Yeah, you are intitled to second and 3rd opinions, or a complete change of attending physicians. What state are you in? You can also talk to a ombudsman with the state, they can tell you some of your rights, but I don't think they can legally advise you.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]