Umitilla workers

Author Subject: Umitilla workers
Deb Posted At 10:52:25 03/20/2001
Look at the sunday oregonian section G and read what these men are going through. The paper has done this artical very well. Read how the Army keeps backtracking about what they REALLY meant to say. My husband went to see Libertys IME 2 weeks ago and went through a whole battery of tests including a pulmonary exam. He has been getting sicker and sicker everyday since the IME exam. He has pneunomia now. He had this the sametime last year but, Liberty wouldn't cover it stating that it was not a pulmonary problem! Am I wrong or is pneunomia a pulmonary infection? I am scared, tired and frustrated! This man has never been sick in the 25 yrs we have been married. Before this accident I could count on 1 hand how many times that he had been to a doc in 25 yrs! It is so sad to see a healthy man knocked to his knees and watch his health deteriate over the course of 18 months and continue to get hassled from L & I! Thanks for listening!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]