Re: Help

Author Subject: Re: Help
Tarzan Posted At 07:56:28 03/23/2001
You didn't say man or woman. Or what your duties are or modified duties.
Pocket doctors are paid a flat fee to fix something say carpal tunnel is 5-grand, I don't know what the number is, but it is fixed. So he did his job, and will not be paid for follow-up, it's all included.
It's to his advantage to have you go away.
Great Benifit can close your claim to the day before you were born, an honest doctor can open your claim two weeks before your visit. Bottom line is you loose money.
The reason I say man or woman, is the men I know that have carpal tunnel, seem to do better. Be tough.
Exercise, heat, ice, stretching, time, are on your side.
You have probably read a hundred stories relating to retraining, from me.
Bottom line, is if you can hang in with your employer, you'll be better off in the long run, explain to the big boss, how you are doing, try not to snivel too much, just be honest.
When the going gets tough. The tough get going.
Sorry to sound like a football coach, but really you'll never recieve what you would think is fair. So don't worry about compensation.
Try to be a good little trouper, and maybe your boss will help all he can.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]