WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK

Author Subject: WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK
deby Posted At 13:23:16 03/29/2001
Hello everybody, GODBLESSUSALL, This is a outcry, I have been injured myself and I see every STATE it is a NIGHTMARE. I have wrote a letter to Senators, Govenors,Congress,And every and any I thought might help, no one not even my LAWYER, I just cannot understand this, I have been left w/two torn shoulders both needing surgery, C3 thru6 protruding discs w/impingment on the spinal cord, Back has CONCAVED SCOLIOSIS I fell 10-22-00, and my back has sunken in about 31/2 inches, it is effecting my breathing, and I almost can't walk, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't,THE pain is unreal,I am scared but before I go to hospital,I just want to say I have alot of friends who are LAWYERS except they are not W.comp ones. anyway this is what every injured worker that has been let down and left injured needs to do, find others who have had the same IME,doctor and keep on finding as many people as you can the more the marrier, FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT, they will stop and think about it, If everyone fights back, then maybe this stuff might stop or they will make sure they straighten somewthing out!!!!!! or someone!!!!!! Find as many others as you can and you already have ! you, try atleast 5 but 10 people will do the job and find a lawyer who wants really wants the case, not because he has to he wants to, and go after them and hurt them the same way they have hurt US!!!!!! If anyone lives in the STATE of MARYLAND please email me mcgivern@cablespeed.com, if you have been left injured we need to talk, and FIGHT BACK!!!! GODBLESSALLINJUREDWORKERS deby
Tarzan Re: WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:02:41 03/29/2001

Hang-on to your passion.
Shawn Re: WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 21:03:06 03/29/2001

Deby, I am in a similar situation. My company took all of my pay and benefits when I was injured at work. I recently had spinal surgery and have used up all my savings. I need to find injured workers that work for Delta air lines to see if they want to file a class action suit. Tell me if you find any way for us to gather those of us together that are hurt. I have written the Pres. God Bless Us is right!
Injured Workers' Information Centre Re: WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 22:25:30 04/11/2001

Please sign up the petition!!!
We've got this message:

Your help is needed,
Please go to www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?XWCN
Sign the petition,bring it to the attention of every injured worker you know,PLEASE DO IT NOW.
YOU WILL FIND ME THERE>
Sharon McElroy
IF WE DO IT TOGETHER.....WE CAN GET IT DONE

Welcome to our site at: http://members.home.net/injuredworkers

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]