Re: IME

Author Subject: Re: IME
cricket Posted At 00:50:52 03/30/2001
Regarding the IME: I was made to go to an IME "agreed-upon doctor" for my insurance company. When they sent me the name of the doctor, I immediatly contacted the california medical board to inquire about the doctor, his specialty, etc. I contacted the doctor and inquired about his ability to assess my illness. I determined he was not of the proper specialty and wrote a letter to the insurance company to that effect, and demanded I be sent to a physician with the proper background and specialty. They had to get a different doctor. One at Cedar-Sini that was of the proper specialty. He saw me and basically told them I was worse off than even my own doctor had told them. I made sure I was sent to the proper doctor. That is an important thing, being seen by a qualified physician.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]