Resources for information, Florida

Author Subject: Resources for information, Florida
Del Posted At 22:24:06 03/30/2001

You should contact an attorney for advice and also call your state's ombudsperson for injured workers.

You'll want to visit Injured Workers of America at They list four advocacy/supports groups for Florida.

Additional information on Florida is at

Good luck.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]