Re: treatment after being put on light duty by workmans comp

Author Subject: Re: treatment after being put on light duty by workmans comp
Just Me Posted At 20:50:27 04/08/2001
I understand where your coming from. I am having the same problems. The doctor told me to find another job. I am the sole supporter of my family, so I need the benefits that I have at this job. On friday I go to see another doctor. I am on work restriction of 4 hours a day, and comp has not sent me a check to make up the difference. I wish that some of the comp people could endure the pain that I go throught just to get throught the 4 hours of work. My supervisor complained about me not lifting the parts at work and I told him I would be happy for him to trade me arms. Because I would love to be back to normal. I wish you the best of luck!!
And keep of fighting. I know its hard, but I keep thinking that maybe one day people will wake up and smell the coffee!!!!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]