Re: ORS Numbers a License to Steal From the Broke Down

Author Subject: Re: ORS Numbers a License to Steal From the Broke Down
Big Brother Posted At 21:22:31 04/08/2001
Tarzan, you keep writing about being close to becoming a panhandler.....but in your past messages, you were settling your claim with Liberty Northwest.....hhhhhmmmmm- was there a settlement there? How much did you get? You have been asked before if you are on timeloss or if you are receiving permanent disability benefits and you never answer. I am thinking you have long since settled your claim with your insurer and have received a sizeable settlement. I am also thinking your claim has been over and done with for some time. I think you should leave this website for those who are in need of information and support for their ongoing battle and recovery from their injuries. All I see coming from you is useless ramblings of a man with far too much time on his hands and most likely a pre-existing psychological condition called paranoia.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]