Re: Please help me know my rights! Permanent Disability

Author Subject: Re: Please help me know my rights! Permanent Disability
Injured Workers' Information Centre Posted At 14:12:06 04/12/2001
Your permanent disability is estimated with "Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment" issued by AMA (American Medical Association), the most competent source of Medical percentege calculation of impairments.
This book is dificult to get, but you can try if you have any medical library access or you can buy it at: ($ 139)
You can also visit AMA site at:, which is rich in medical information, unfortunately most of them require special access (for profesionalist) but you can read abstracts

Another subject
We've got E-mail :
Your help is needed,
Please go to
Sign the petition,bring it to the attention of every injured worker you know,PLEASE DO IT NOW.
Sharon McElroy
If you are interested in, please respond and send this message forward, to whom it may concern. Tahank you
Sincerely IWIC at

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]