Re: can anyone point me in the right direction????????

Author Subject: Re: can anyone point me in the right direction????????
kathy & j.c. Posted At 09:16:16 03/15/2000
Hang in there! flordia is a tough state, especially with all the newlaws favoring the employer. what part of Flordia are you in? you need an agressive attorney that the insurance company not only respects but also fears! j.c. had an attrney for 4 years,(he was worthless), plus he quit when he saw we had him on lots of discrepancies. she hireda new lawyer, he wrote a letter, made 1 call and the insurance company wanted to settle. yo must realize that this whole process could take as much as 5 years to settle. after you settle, it could take another 2 to 6 months to receive your money. if you need info, we've been thru the flordia process and can stear you to several doctors and oe excelant lawyer. PS. my laptop is sick, gotta take it i. hope you can decypher this. kathy & j.c.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]