Re: IME and I still am unable to walk

Author Subject: Re: IME and I still am unable to walk
w patient Posted At 22:11:56 04/25/2001
Contact the Ombudsman to get information on your rights. Also, in Oregon attorney fees are paid for by the system - get one if you feel you are not being treated fairly. I went through the IME process - surprise - that quack reaffirmed what all of the healthcare providers had been saying (too back Liberty Northwest wasted close to $6,000 in the process). I hope Jane Doe never has an injury - the reality of the system will be too much for her! WC is an adversarial system and claimants are frequently unfairly stigmatized. I know - I have RSD. I refused to miss work even when my doctor wanted me to be off. I have chronic pain and permanent partial disability. The most important thing I learned is that I would rather die than ever have to deal with the WC system!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]