Re: hernia

Author Subject: Re: hernia
Chris M Posted At 20:16:18 05/06/2001
You need to consult an attorney which should be free and bring any paperwork you have about your employer's actions leading up to your injury.

Laws vary from state to state (you don't give one) but I'm certain the insurance company will use the prior operation against you and your employer will definately tell them about it.

Look in the Related Groups section in this site for an advocates in your area.

Good luck

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]