Settlement

Author Subject: Settlement
Rick Posted At 01:34:48 05/14/2001
I was injured a little over 2 ½ years ago. Diagnosed with Cauda Equina Syndrome.
I've had two back surgeries, the last one was a fusion at L4-L5, two Inguinal hernia surgeries, the last one the Dr. screwed up, and a year later they had to remove one of my testicles. A SCS system implanted for leg pain.
Urinary incotance, I self-cath. 4-5 times a day. Dr. wants to put in another implant for the bladder problems. And I use Caverject for sexual dysfunction; I also use Flexeril, Darvon, Neurontin, Ultram, Celebrex, and Ambien on a daily basis.
I was making $10.00 an hour with a lot of over time at the time of injury; I’m 40 years old, and live in California.
What kind of settlement can I expect?

Advocate Re: Settlement (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:43:53 05/14/2001

We are sorry to say that we are not here to be putting a "price" on one's injuries or settlements...
This forum was created so that injured workers may "vent" or may be able to "swap" their "horror" stories with each other...
We CAN NOT and will not give Legal Advise or Settlement Advise...
That is not what we are here for!!!!

But...I do hope that you are properly taken care of...
Advocate Re: Settlement (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:46:33 05/14/2001

We are sorry to say that we are not here to be putting a "price" on one's injuries or settlements...This my friend, will be decided by You, the Attoney(s) involved, the insurance companies and the Judges involved..
This forum was created so that injured workers may "vent" or may be able to "swap" their "horror" stories with each other...
We CAN NOT and will not give Legal Advise or Settlement Advise...
That is not what we are here for!!!!

But...I do hope that you are properly taken care of...I will pray for you...

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]