Thank you Webmaster

Author Subject: Thank you Webmaster
Del Posted At 23:24:24 05/26/2001
I'd like to thank WI's Webmaster for all his excellent work over the years on behalf of injured workers. His dedication to our effort has been inspirational. Tom learned difficult software as he applied his skills maintaining and expanding this Web site to the largest of its kind in the world. Tom has provided the means for tens of thousands of workers to receive valuable assistance. This message forum has allowed workers to share their concerns and offer each other moral support. Thank you Webmaster.

Your friend,
Ernie
Matt Re: Thank you Webmaster (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:16:00 05/28/2001

Ive been coming here for years and never left a message until now. I owe this webmaster and this site much. Thank you for all the good youve done. God bless you
Merle Campbell Re: Thank you Webmaster (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 22:09:24 05/28/2001

Tom;

You did good. Thank you for a job well done. I know it took hundreds,if not thousands, of hours to keep this website up and running. My wife Mary and I fully appreciate this termendous effort on your part.

Your a great American. We are proud to know you.

Merle Campbell
Colonel, AUS (Ret)
Jack C Re: Thank you Webmaster (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 19:28:00 05/30/2001

I had been denide surgery when I found this place thru altavista. I had no lawyer and didn't think I needed one. Boy was I wrong. Thanks Wi for waking me up to the horrible things comp companys do. I gor a good lawyer from what I learned here and finally got my surgery. The comp company had offered me 2k to go away and the surgery cost over 5k alone plus 6 months recovery. Its criminal what these people are getting away with.
Thanks again Wi I would have really been messed up withoutr you.
B.Washington Re: Thank you Webmaster (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:25:12 06/02/2001

Tom I just would like to say thanks for all the hard work and time you have put into making this the best web site on earth,May god bless you and your love ones,We all owe you so much for your great job

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]