hurt, off and hungry.

Author Subject: hurt, off and hungry.
rip Posted At 14:43:18 05/28/2001
To: mail@ogletreelawfirm.com

Subj: Looking for advice
Date: 5/26/01 8:42:06 AM Central Daylight Time
To:

I have been working for over 22 years steady. On 9-19-98 I hurt my back in two or more places. Over that time span I was moved to a lighter job, and 5, eight hour workdays. The doctor put me on light duty 8-3-0. Now I work in the tool room and inspecting parts. I went from 42-45000 yr. to 26000. yr. The doctor disabled me at 12% and they sent me 366. a week till it reached about 12,000.. I take pain pills at work, I do not have much pleasure anymore and do not know what to do or who to trust. I take some vacation days to rest my back, but tuesday morning I just called in and went to doctor wednesday morning, he told me to take a week off and come see him the following wednesday. I cant afford much time off, Can I get some help on the days I have to take off? I have been told by both doctors that an operation would not help. I dont like to take pain pills every day, I have had 3 cord. shots and I think they have worn off. This town rotates around the company I work for, so who can I talk to? I have allways been a hard worker and like my job, I do not know what to do. Can you please E-mail me and give me some advice? one doctor suggested disabilty but I dont want to live the rest of my life with a camera on my back.And do not want to sue......Thank you and God bless ,
Gritnour324@cs.com
Also with a bad back Re: hurt, off and hungry. (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:30:50 05/29/2001

Try Soma/also know as Carisopridol if I spelled it right, works for being active, without knocking you out. (it's a muscle relaxer).

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]