Re: Nurse case mgr. badgering my Dr.

Author Subject: Re: Nurse case mgr. badgering my Dr.
debbie Posted At 14:44:40 06/03/2001
Hello, My nurse practioneer met me at my IME exam and told me that my doctor had bad reviews, she said she had a great Surgeon who would do my sugery ASAP. I informed her that i would not be having insurance docs do my surgery, and my doctor had already set appiontments for me. I then saw the IME, the name needs to be changed to another word than independent medical examiner, but I wont say what online, anyway!!!! Well I got a letter that denied me anymore checks, or surgeries, or medical help the same date I saw the IME and told nurse no thanks fo r there surgeon. Well know I find out there are disbuting it all, I guess because they know I will never let there surgeons operate opn my cat, dog or spider as far as that goes, I have never heard good results, never!!!!!!!!!!!glyvern@home.com

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]