Re: doctor needed

Author Subject: Re: doctor needed
Alan Posted At 00:34:15 06/14/2001
Hi, i have a network of doctors in calif who are expert in work comp treatment and evaluations...i don't usually check websites but i was surfing and saw your needs..i have affiliations in nevada and phoenix and if you would like, i can refer you to a company in phoenix who specializes in doctors who are experienced in work comp there...as for the new york connection, its possible that one, or a few of the doctors may be licensed or experiences in NY comp laws and they could help you out...even though they may not be NY experienced (the laws vary from state to state) they are still good doctors, can treat your condition, and the basics of workers compensation are fairly consistent among all the states, so that the medical/legal aspects of your case may be handled appropriately...good luck, and if of interest, please feel free to respond..Alan

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]