Need lawyer that handles fed work comp

Author Subject: Need lawyer that handles fed work comp
Federal employee needs help Posted At 17:09:34 06/14/2001
I am having trouble finding a lawyer can you belive that I need a lawyer that handles federal workers compensation cases. Dept of health and human services in the oklahoma dallas area. if you know a good one let me know please.

Del Information Services Re: Need lawyer that handles fed work comp (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:15:42 06/14/2001

WI has a list of Web sites relating to federal WC. Find them in the "Related Advocacy Organizations" page under "Worker Assistance" in the main page. Federal/Postal Employees Outreach...Assistance and Talk List (Federal Workers' Comp Attorneys/Non-Attorney Reps and Whistleblower Attorneys) lists attorneys. Three other organizations are listed in WI's "Related..." page that you may want to check also.

Other places to look are: (There's a federal WC message board.) (Use their lawyer search form.) (The U.S. DOL site has info but no attorney listings.)

I hope this helps.
DIS, Inc.

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]