how to get a settlement from the OWCP

Author Subject: how to get a settlement from the OWCP
coni Posted At 17:16:51 06/21/2001
I had a log roll on me in 1990 and am lucky to be alive. 11 years later i havent received a dime for settlement of my permanent injuries. i am on state disability and cannot afford an attorney. any help out there? i have heard of others who got something, what do i do? thankyou
Bill Re: how to get a settlement from the OWCP (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:13:50 06/21/2001

You may want to call the ombudsman for injured workers (oregon) to find out your rights. The # is 800-927-1271.

Hurry i hear theres legislation so they can't do nothing for us

Post Reply:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]