Re: Consumer Reports attacked for exposing the truth

Author Subject: Re: Consumer Reports attacked for exposing the truth
Sherry Posted At 05:22:32 06/22/2001
URGENT:

Anyone who can give me the names of the large punitive damages awarded to clients due to work comp. and private medical insurance companies who were over riding DOCTOR'S ORDERS by insurance claims reps. and insurance company attorney's. If you have any information, lawyers who have won these type of cases,or anything regarding this exact information please HELP ME ASAP!!!!! I've been put through hell and back, but we all must keep fighting!!! Within the last year there were 2 large insurance companies on who were found negligent of the above mentioned illegal practices. I can't remember which investigative report TV show aired these stories? I thought it was dateline, but I could not find it on their website. It could have been 20/20, 60 minutes or one of the other consumer advocate shows.
Thankyou for your help,
Sincerely,
Sherry

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]