Remember this NO matter what Congress & state officials will never change the law against the EMPLOYER

Author Subject: Remember this NO matter what Congress & state officials will never change the law against the EMPLOYER
Retired Posted At 02:04:18 06/24/2001
LAWYERS, DOCTORS, ECT: are all Employers, the laws will never change...!
only certain cases 1% are ever won......! take your 6%-or-24% and go on about
your life. In the end If you give that money to a lawyer, It's going to do nothing for
you in the end....!

P.S. Death & Dismemberment "MAY 2001" "NEW LAW PASSED" (30 day
deadline (NOT 60) to file) US - GOV backs Insurance companies & finds new
way to screw you (JOE PUBLIC & workers on the job) next time I visit I will show
you how to protect & collect your
death & dismemberment. Insurance moneys, I will show & tell how to protect it &
collect it......!
IF they Know you have a policy, your the target for Corruption @ the highest level.
I will step you through the protection process.

Marty Re: Remember this NO matter what Congress & state officials will never change the law against the EMPLOYER (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:57:15 06/27/2001

Using your math if you DON'T hire a lawyer they'll offer you pocket change (it probably won't cover your illegally unpaid 14 months of medical bills), get no reinbusement for lost wages, no retraining...

OR get a lawyer and get all those $$$$$ medical bills paid, get a pitance but alot more than pocket change, get lost wages, and MAYBE get retraining (after waiting several months with no income), and feel proud that you stood up for your (limited) rights.

P.S. Are you a retired claims examiner? What happened to your promise of exposing the comp system!!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]