Re: Methylene Chloride Exposure

Author Subject: Re: Methylene Chloride Exposure
Old Timer Posted At 23:13:12 06/29/2001
RETIRED:
Get off it and quit putting out your slanted incorrect and misleading information. I have no idea why you insist on harping on attorneys, but I for one, and I've been in the system for over 20 years, would recommend that everyone with a serious, disabling injury retain an attorney. Just to protect your rights. How many people know the comp laws when they get hurt? Practically no one, thats who. If you seriously believe that insurers are going to take care of you and are looking out for your best interests, you have either been seriously and horribly misguided or you are in step with the insurers. It can't be anythng else because you make no sense at all. The insurers have attorneys, why wouldn't you? The employers have attorneys, why wouldn't you? There is no out-of-pocket expenses generally in comp cases and if you don't have a case, the attorney will advise you of your options.

I don't know who you are, but you have written too many misleading items and need to get educated or quit posting. You do a disservice to newly injured workers, no matter how serious their ijuries may be.
Old Timer

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]