Another thing most workers should consider (your " VERY" own PRIVATE Insurance instead of counting on your EMPLOYER )

Author Subject: Another thing most workers should consider (your " VERY" own PRIVATE Insurance instead of counting on your EMPLOYER )
Retired Posted At 13:28:34 07/02/2001
You can scan the Internet to find the best prices for this type of Insurance. I know
this may be expensive but at least if you get hurt you will get paid & receive training
or PTD if that's the case.!! But I will say one thing this type of INSURANCE will
keep you safe & there is no JERKING you "OFF" the reason (YOUR paying the
premium.

P.S. IT DOES TAKE CARE OF YOU & IF YOU CAN'T WORK AFTER 12
MONTHS YOUR ( PTD ) STARTS IF YOUR DOCTOR (1 DOCTOR) SAYS
YOU CANNOT WORK..!!!
Stormy Re: Another thing most workers should consider (your (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 09:03:59 07/03/2001

Spoken like a true insurance man retired!!! There ya go, double the insurance policies on the same person. Interesting how my employer is responsible by law to maintain a workman's comp insurance policy and you advising that I get my own. Wow, the insurance companies can make double the money then. And not to mention the even more complicated battle that will insue should I actually file a claim. The insurance companies will argue for years as to which one is responsible to pay. You must think everyone in this world is stupid and can not see what you are up to!! You are the biggest fraud I have ever encountered in my life!! I urge everyone visiting this forum to ignore your postings and advice!!
PS I see you did not have the nerve to respond to my response in Bob's posting, aka Stressed in IL. Can't face the truth head on?? Go away retired!!!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]