Child support : you do not have to pay them either..!

Author Subject: Child support : you do not have to pay them either..!
Retired Posted At 18:11:34 07/03/2001
If WORKERS COMPENSATION does not have to pay you. Well then you too do
not have to pay CHILD SUPPORT, OR "UNSECURED" CREDIT CARD DEBIT.

P.S. CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT: will send certified mail also try to contact you by Phone, CLAIM they can get your Drivers license.!
(first tactic they use they send by Regular mail all this horrific crap their going to do to you..! to get you to (1) CALL THEM, OR hire a lawyer
once you do any of those your busted...! Just go on in life as usually & 10 years later it will all be off your credit record or AFTER YOUR last child turns 18 IRS &
child support cannot collect after 18 " THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN IS IF YOU GET trapped before hand.

Proceed as you would with the UNSECURED CARD INFO I said..!

P.S. THE only other thing is lets say you were divorced pre 1984 and you had I right to claim your children on your taxes only then would you pay the FEDERAL
MINIMUM OF $50 US dollars per month or anytime $600 dollar per child per that tax year before tax time: so that you can LEGALLY Claim them off on your taxes..!
that's it as long as you have one INCOME PROCEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE JUDICIAL PROCESS AS "YOU CAN SEE MOST PEOPLE DO NOT
GET PAID "WORKERS COMPENSATION" EVEN AFTER FIGHTING FOR YEARS! GO on with your life stress free...! "NEVER ANSWER YOUR FRONT
DOOR EITHER) MY MILLION DOLLAR HOME IS located 2 MILES in ON 900 ACRES "HAS CAMERAS. I HAVE GATED PROPERTIES 10 ft FENCES
nobody can touch me..!

P.S. ALSO never file the injured spouse "CRAP TRAP" on your taxes IT's a IRS trick "that law really only applies to a couple who once were MARRIED & the other
Spouse had no
"knowledge" that the other one owed money..! That's not the case if your still married..! THAT'S one of those trick LAWS that you read one way but on the other hand
it means another..! "which then traps your current spouse in a jam" JUST let them take what ever money..! P.S. ALSO START LEARNING HOW TO DO YOUR
TAXES THAT WILL BE A TRUE "BONUS" it's easy to do..!

P.S. (TRAPS) LAWYER, CERTIFIED MAIL, PHONE, FRONT DOOR, & the admission of who you are never go to court, never admit who you are..!
as far as you have to be concerned is you do not owe anybody the answer to who you are "curiosity" is what killed the cat"
Denise Re: Child support : you do not have to pay them either..! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 05:31:28 07/05/2001

"MY MILLION DOLLAR HOME IS located 2 MILES in ON 900 ACRES "HAS CAMERAS. I HAVE GATED PROPERTIES 10 ft FENCES
nobody can touch me..! "

Excuse me....you have this but are not willing to pay child support for your child??? That's pretty sick.

Retired Re: Child support : you do not have to pay them either..! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 11:11:14 07/05/2001

Hey.! DILDO I LIKE how you tried to twist this. I never said I owe CHILD
SUPPORT, I'm telling you " LAWYER " what these WORKERS can get away with
if
INSURER's OR EMPLOYERS do not have to PAY.!

P/S. LAWYER stands FOR LIAR, can't be put under oath Pr*ck
Denise Re: Child support : you do not have to pay them either..! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:33:41 07/05/2001

Hmmmm.....I don't think I have ever been called a "dildo". I'm sure you are a gentleman, retired. Your message implied you were not paying your child support, yet had a million dollar home with security cameras. Am I taking you correctly in that you are assuming I am a lawyer? I'm not sure. You wrote "I'm telling you 'lawyer' what these workers can get away with...." I am not a lawyer. Just a woman who was hurt working for a school district, who also happens to have needed child support in order to provide for her child. Please remind me not to read your messages so i am not offended by your name calling again.
Retired Re: Child support : you do not have to pay them either..! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:52:30 07/05/2001

P.S. ONE day you "MAY wake up & "WISH" you too had a gated property.
ONE day you may fall prey to who you are. Millions of people everyday
get setup in this country, NOT I They can not touch me..! "PERIOD"

MY MILLION DOLLAR HOME IS located 2 MILES in ON 900 ACRES "HAS CAMERAS. I HAVE GATED PROPERTIES 10 ft FENCES
nobody can touch me..!

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]