Re: Good Luck, Denise (Ya and screw the injured worker) Your Nuts!!!!!!

Author Subject: Re: Good Luck, Denise (Ya and screw the injured worker) Your Nuts!!!!!!
Rick Posted At 21:10:35 07/05/2001
What state are you in? Here in California you can't stop anyone from seeing their kids because they don't pay.
And if the DA gets involved they can only take a small % of TTD payment.
The parent that is without the kids shouldn't have to live in poverty because mom wants to stay home for any reason.
My X wife tried to pull this crap, wanted to stay home with the kids, oh they just needed her so much all the time she said to the judge with the dumb DA standing next to her.
Well to make a long story short, she has no kids now, I do, and the judge said I have to stay home any ways so they might as well be with me. Now she has two weeks to get a job and start paying me support.
And I bet you were the one to leave him when he needed you most. Your lucky you don't live in California, you wouldn't see one penny of his money.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]