If all of you workers write to the W/C board & ask for your "MEDICAL RECORDS>

Author Subject: If all of you workers write to the W/C board & ask for your "MEDICAL RECORDS>
Retired Posted At 01:01:25 07/06/2001
SOME if not "MOST" of you will find only the very first (1) "DOCTOR" report
on file with the board..! the rest of your "APPOINTMENTS" were never "SENT" or LOG, the doctors are employers also, with "LAWYERS" that guide this
process in favor of the "DOCTOR, INSURER & EMPLOYER...!

P.S. And no matter what type of pain your having THE DOCTOR will never "WRITE" it down...! "ONLY IF YOU POINT A GUN TO HIS HEAD.. >

P.S. REASON: ALL 50 states (DOCTOR) can never be forced into or be asked to be
present @ any hearings unless they want too (99.9 %) never get involved (MOST of the time the process
goes as follows. IF your in court, the COURT may in certain case "PHONE" the BOGUS DOCTOR of course then he breaks it off in THE EMPLOYEES (*SS)
SOMETHING "like this" when I seen the EMPLOYEE he was totally not cooperative
your mouth drops of course buy then you want to "KILL" the "DOCTOR"

P.S. Only the (WORKERS) people below are guaranteed anything "TRUST ME I KNOW" GUARANTEED weekly "CASH" (KEY WORD>> "INDEMNITY" weekly indemnity insurance. "INDEMNITY" means....Security against damage, loss, or injury.
A legal exemption from liability for damages.
Compensation for damage, loss, or injury suffered. (PAYED WEEKLY"...period
NO SUFFERING HERE..!$$$$$$$$

SEE BELOW: GOVERMENT & CITY ALL 50 US-STATES

Procurement of group insurance. "GOVERMENT Employees only" ALL 50 states

(a) The Department of Administration may obtain a policy or policies of group insurance covering state employees, persons entitled
to coverage under XX 14.25.168 , XX 22.25.090 , XX 39.35.535 or former XX 39.37.145, employees of other participating
governmental units, or persons are entitled to guaranteed coverage under XX 23.XX.XXX , subject to the following conditions:

(1) A group insurance policy shall provide one or more of the following benefits: life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment
insurance, weekly indemnity insurance, hospital expense insurance, surgical expense insurance, dental expense insurance, audiovisual
insurance, or other medical care insurance.

(2) Each eligible employee of the state, the spouse and the unmarried children chiefly dependent on the eligible employee for support,
and each eligible employee of another participating governmental unit shall be covered by the group policy, unless exempt under
regulations adopted by the commissioner of administration.

(3) A governmental unit may participate under a group policy if

(A) its governing body adopts a resolution authorizing participation, and payment of required premiums;

(B) a certified copy of the resolution is filed with the Department of Administration; and

(C) the commissioner of administration approves the participation in writing.

(4) In procuring a policy of group health or group life insurance as provided under this section or excess loss insurance as provided in
XX 39.30.091, the Department of Administration shall comply with the dual choice requirements of XX 21.86.310 , and shall obtain
the insurance policy from an insurer authorized to transact business in the state under XX 21.09, a hospital or medical service
corporation authorized to transact business in this state under XX 21.87, or a health maintenance organization authorized to operate
in this state under XX 21.86. An excess loss insurance policy may be obtained from a life or health insurer authorized to transact
business in this state under XX 21.09 or from a hospital or medical service corporation authorized to transact business in this state
under XX 21.87.

(5) The Department of Administration shall make available bid specifications for desired insurance benefits or for administration of
benefit claims and payments to (A) all insurance carriers authorized to transact business in this state under XX 21.09 and all hospital
or medical service corporations authorized to transact business under XX 21.87 who are qualified to provide the desired benefits;
and (B) to insurance carriers authorized to transact business in this state under XX 21.09, hospital or medical service corporations
authorized to transact business under XX 21.87, and third-party administrators licensed to transact business in this state and qualified
to provide administrative services. The specifications shall be made available at least once every five years. The lowest responsible
bid submitted by an insurance carrier, hospital or medical service corporation, or third-party administrator with adequate servicing
facilities shall govern selection of a carrier, hospital or medical service corporation, or third-party administrator under this section or
the selection of an insurance carrier or a hospital or medical service corporation to provide excess loss insurance as provided in XX
39.30.091 .

(6) If the aggregate of dividends payable under the group insurance policy exceeds the governmental unit's share of the premium, the
excess shall be applied by the governmental unit for the sole benefit of the employees.

(7) A person receiving benefits under XX 14.25.110 , XX 22.25, XX 39.35, or former XX 39.37 may continue the life insurance
coverage that was in effect under this section at the time of termination of employment with the state or participating governmental
unit.

(8) A person electing to have insurance under (7) of this subsection shall pay the cost of this insurance.

(9) For each permanent part-time employee electing coverage under this section, the state shall contribute one-half the state
contribution rate for permanent full-time state employees, and the permanent part-time employee shall contribute the other one-half.

(10) A person receiving benefits under XX 14.25, AS 22.25, XX 39.35, or former XX 39.37 may obtain auditory, visual, and
dental insurance for that person and eligible dependents under this section. The level of coverage for persons over 65 shall be the
same as that available before reaching age 65 except that the benefits payable shall be supplemental to any benefits provided under
the federal old age, survivors, and disability insurance program. A person electing to have insurance under this paragraph shall pay
the cost of the insurance. The commissioner of administration shall adopt regulations implementing this paragraph.

(11) A person receiving benefits under XX 14.25, XX 22.25, XX 39.35, or former XX 39.37 may obtain long-term care insurance
for that person and eligible dependents under this section. A person who elects insurance under this paragraph shall pay the cost of
the insurance premium. The commissioner of administration shall adopt regulations to implement this paragraph.

(12) Each licensee holding a current operating agreement for a vending facility under XX 23.15.010 - 23.15.210 shall be covered by
the group policy that applies to governmental units other than the state.

(b) In this section

(1) "eligible employee" means

(A) an employee who has served in permanent full-time or part-time employment with the same governmental unit for 30 days or
more, except an emergency or temporary employee;

(B) an elected or appointed official of a governmental unit, effective upon taking the oath of office; and

(C) a contractual employee of the legislative branch of state government under XX 24.10.060 (f) if the employee's personal services
contract provides that the employee is entitled to coverage;

(2) "governmental unit" means the state, a municipality, school district, or other political subdivision of the state, and the Council;

Rick Re: If all of you workers write to the W/C board & ask for your (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 01:25:24 07/06/2001

Why do you tell people it's hard to get records?
My lawyer, yes lawyer, and you shouldn't be telling them they don't need a lawyer either.
I'm an injured worker and have NOT had any problem with records. Your lawyer can easily get records from doctors, employers, and insurance company. Records are only a problem if you have a hole in your head.
And if you are seriously injured and don't get a lawyer, well then don't complain later. If you need surgery do you do it you're self? NO. So don't try to navigate through the W/C System without a lawyer. 12% is a drop in the bucket, compared to what you can loose.
Retired Re: If all of you workers write to the W/C board & ask for your (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:34:11 07/06/2001

Rick, my point to this INFORMATION, is that some EMPLOYEES have went to
their
DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS, (100 + times,) and after "EACH" appointment
"RICK" your doctor has to send a copy to the board. They do not because as I
stated before "YOU"
have to ask him to & make sure he does this, "IT's NOT THE LAW" until you ask, IF not "RICK" your INJURY
is not LEGALLY documented contrary to what your lawyer has told you..!
NOW "RICK" I'm sure you could go down to your doctors office & get all their
"LITTLE" notes and what have you..! "RICK you missed the BOAT & the point..!
IF every visit is not filed with the board your injury IS in jeopardy for
the later years, and @ settlement "TIME"

P.S. Now do yourself a favor & write the W/C board for your records, you
will need a PHOTO copy of your DRIVERS license sign & date that photo
send it certified, ask for "ALL" OF your records because their in on protecting the
employer..! MAN "SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE " naive"
Denise Re: If all of you workers write to the W/C board & ask for your (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 10:11:07 07/06/2001

Retired, I think your idea is a good one. Having a special needs child with a file, I have to check on that file regularly to see what is in it. In this case, you send a letter to ask for an appointment to look through the file, and make any copies you need while there. How do you do this with WC? You just send the letter mentioned, and they send you copies of it all? I'm just curious....I am pretty sure that my doctor sent a progress report to WC every visit as a way for them to get paid. I am actually picking up copies of my file there on Monday/Tuesday. I'll see then what's in his. My physical therapist has sent 3 reports to W/C, but not the reports from each visit. I just got copies of the PT reports, but am wondering if I should ask for copies of the reports for each visit that they fill out. I do like to have all documents and make careful notes. CYA (cover your a**) is a lesson learned through my child's situation.
Retired Re: If all of you workers write to the W/C board & ask for your (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:01:58 07/06/2001

Denise;

P.S. Construction "CONTRACT workers are the highly INJURED & abused too produce huge profits usually in a not so safe (SAFETY VIOLATION ECT:) of a
"manner"....! This is what happens
to most workers & why. LETS say you work for a "CONSTRUCTION" company of 1,500 + employees, lots of "CLAIMS" coming in INSURANCE RATES
KEEP GOING UP....! high injury rate, & high death rate, & high dismemberment..!
types of work, TIMBER, OIL Field, STEEL building construction WELDER's
laborer, ECT:

No! in fact the EMPLOYER (OR) INSURER & the doctor speak on the phone continually, regularly & payment is done accordingly, EMPLOYER can pay freely
with no
Progress report (why because no worker ever asks) "ONLY" a vague INITIAL progress "REPORT" is ever generated and "SENT" to the board. I just want
everyone here to realize that @ every "VISIT" your doctor unless you ask to log down, HEADACHE'S, ECT:
and demand that this information to be log & sent by "CERTIFIED MAIL" on a "NEW" "PROGRESS REPORT" @ "every" visit and @ every visit it has to be sent
to the W/C board and STAMPED by the W/C board if not it just never happened..!

P.S. If you check your W/C "BOARD" file most of you will only see (1)
PROGRESS "REPORT" on file..! and some of your papers that are sent are "NEVER" stamped..... "EVERY" "EVERY" EVERY" ... piece of PAPER, if not a
"PROGRESS REPORT"
has to be STAMPED with a mark like this. EXAMPLE: ( RECEIVED by W/C date 01-06-2000 ) ECT:

P.S. (VAGUE ) Not clearly expressed; inexplicit.

P.S. Something all workers need to "KNOW" when your paper work goes to the W/C BOARD it is only being filed.
Nobody is really "LOOKING" @ weather your getting screwed, that is why you have to make sure every "DOCTOR VISIT" gets log & SENT by certified mail
"AND" keep asking your doctor if he/ they sent it by "CERTIFIED mail, then you have to ask the "DOCTOR" for a copy of the "certified mail receipt,
so that when SETTLEMENT date comes or if you get shafted, you would then request a hearing. "THEN & ONLY then, does anyone ever "LOOK" @ your
paper work on "FILE" this is were most workers get shafted right in the beginning.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]