How did the Workers' Compensation system become so spurious? Lacking authenticity or validity in essence or origin; not genuine; false.

Author Subject: How did the Workers' Compensation system become so spurious? Lacking authenticity or validity in essence or origin; not genuine; false.
Kathy Posted At 12:28:43 07/08/2001
How did the Workers' Compensation system become so spurious? Workers'
Comp is now a system which encourages "legalized" fraud by the insurance carrier, by the attorneys, and especially by the charlatan doctors against the very workers this system is supposed to protect.

Every doctor who participates in this system should be held accountable.
Here are two sentences from the Hypocratic oath that are so often violated:

"I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from
whatever is deleterious and mischievous", and
"Into whatever houses I enter, I will go into them for the benefit of the sick, and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief and corruption; …"

Everyone in the system and everyone who has ever been subjected to this system is aware of the widespread fraud. These extremely profitable
insurance carriers need to be held accountable to the many thousands of injured employees nationwide who they have further injured - sometimes
driven to suicide - "corporate induced suicide"?

Anyone participating in corruption in this abusive system should be prosecuted at the fullest extent of the law. It's nothing but a slow,
torturous murder of the victims.

Can anyone explain the workers' compensation "cost containment pilot programs" and why many State agencies are spending millions of dollars on this???

Kathy Fannin

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]