I seen my Personal Physician & Chiropractor Can I still see a workers comp Dr?

Author Subject: I seen my Personal Physician & Chiropractor Can I still see a workers comp Dr?
Lori Posted At 19:04:13 07/10/2001
I knew my tendenitis was flaring up again I could feel it coming on I warned my employer that he needed to get me off the quick check You get alot more heavy items thru that register and you have no box help either i told him the sale of the cases of water and 30 pack beer were killing my arm well they didnt listen I treated myself for the tendenitis because I 've had it before Im a grcoery Checker for 18 yrs so i know well this was the first time it had traveled up my arm to my shoulder and into my neck Im a mess. Im still working askingfor my bosses to work with me I told them I had gone to see my own Dr. that I didnt file under workers comp. But as the weeks have gone by they keep scheduling me to work on the quick check regardless what I have told them i told them I would appreciate them taking me serious because if i dont get better i will have to see there Dr. I hope i havent messed myself up

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]