WRONG..! Knowledge is power..! & how you can only collect one way stay away from the phone after you file your claim for dismemberment..! 8 months later the

Author Subject: WRONG..! Knowledge is power..! & how you can only collect one way stay away from the phone after you file your claim for dismemberment..! 8 months later the
Bobby Posted At 21:55:47 07/10/2001
No..! I have seen allot of (60 minutes & 20/20 stories) & I have read the laws. Insurance companies deny (CLAIMS) with SECOND opinions, so I thought I would
share (THE LAWS ) how a person has to get their money or the judicial system will turn it around in favor of INSURER. RETIRED IS right..! If you fight you will lose
in this court system..! 2 years after I lost my eye I watch a 60 minutes program where a person was in a car wreck INSURER sent that man to a second "OPINION"
that doctor said he believed that the man severed both of his legs off in this massive wreck on purpose to collect 1 million dollars. Ay..! RIGHT the guy was lucky to be
alive. FOR YOUR INFORMATION SECOND OPINION DOCTORS DO NOT EXAMINE your
INJURY THEY just turn your INJURY around and how it happened in favor of the INSURER..!
Bobby No! I already had enough money to invest, But it was nice using $20,000 from the insurance company instead of mine..! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 22:08:36 07/10/2001

P.S. YOUR STONED (((db55))) JESUS died in the same COURT SYSTEM. MORONS GET It figured out people..! like retired said THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM is
only there
to see if a law was "BROKEN" & guess what never will the US - CITIZEN SEE JUSTICE when the laws are wrote for...BIG OIL, INSURERS, ECT:
db55 Re: WRONG..! Knowledge is power..! & how you can only collect one way stay away from the phone after you file your claim for dismemberment..! 8 months later the (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:40:56 07/11/2001

Bobby/Retired....First off I am not stoned and do not condone illegal drug use. Sounds like to me that you have a "me against the world mentality" and "everyone owes you". If you can believe that not all injured employees are bad why can't you accept the possibility that not all carriers/adjusters are bad. Not all of us are evil and out to scr*w the general public.
Sorry if I have offended you.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]