Know I knew I would exspose this board it's full of Insurers that pretend their talking to another person changing their own name now "WE" all know who you are..!

Author Subject: Know I knew I would exspose this board it's full of Insurers that pretend their talking to another person changing their own name now "WE" all know who you are..!
Retired Posted At 02:12:01 07/11/2001
LATER guy's this is a INSURANCE company SPAM board full of BULLSH*T.
You will only be lied to HERE. DO you notice how some people ask certain
questions about their CASE, " db55" does not respond, because they really do not want to help. They do respond to the phony case they have CREATED themselves
they fabricate CASE's to act like there talking to some people. Your all being manipulated to believe workers compensation works. I know I'm a pro H**cker "prove it
INSURER I did not say the word it's only your imagination.

P.S. People "ALL LAWS ARE written for the EMPLOYER & INSURER & big business...."PERIOD"
I truly know how it works "DO NOT GET INVOLVED" IF you have a death & Dismemberment policy Go to your doctor (1) that's it,..... The one & "only" very first
doctor.
"TREATING" doctor, that's it & remember this IF they lie "YOU
CAN sue them $500,000 max., you will never see the first doctor lie about
your Injury. They will (MANIPULATE) or try to persuade or trick you to go to a second OPINION..! Remember this as long as you make your doctor file every report
by
certified mail. They/INSURER will not be able to cut you OFF but remember this every 29 days they will pay up & they can legally get away with it, also remember this
IF you think the insurance company is screwing you over "THEY ARE" they LEGALLY can.....It's like this "LAWYER'S write these bogus laws.... EXAMPLE:
giving "CREDIT CARD COMPANIES THE right to call your "JOB" and screw with you hoping you will admit to who you are "HEY" F*ck them.. later I'm gone
you all have the knowledge study the laws & learn to read between the lines
It's not the way you think..!

P.S. db55 & watchdog are all the same writer...also anytime you see PRO INSURER conversations going on it's the insurer ,anyone who has dealt with workers
compensation should know this... by "now" or else we would not NEED boards like this if every thing was "ROSY........ f*ck off ((( db55 ))) & CLONES...!
db55 Re: Know I knew I would exspose this board it's full of Insurers that pretend their talking to another person changing their own name now (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:43:36 07/11/2001

Retired....Just look at the post from Stimulator and you will see I did respond. I have created a phony case as you allege. Get your facts straight before you attempt to discredit someone. Your are showing your true colors. Like they say "If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch."
db55 Re: Know I knew I would exspose this board it's full of Insurers that pretend their talking to another person changing their own name now (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:15:37 07/11/2001

Sorry meant have not created a phony case. Just wanted to clear this up before "retired" jumped on and said " I told you so".
Bob Re: Know I knew I would exspose this board it's full of Insurers that pretend their talking to another person changing their own name now (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 17:18:04 07/15/2001

Guilt in your own mind, shows that you did. I have created a phony case as you allege.

I have created a phony case as you allege
Posted At 19:25:18 07/15/2001

I have no gulit in my mind at all. I simply left out a word in my sentence. If you created a phony case then that is your business and has nothing to do with me. Sorry you felt like you had to try and trap someone. I am only try to offer advice for those who want it.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]