Re: The Patients' Bill of Rights according to AOI

Author Subject: Re: The Patients' Bill of Rights according to AOI
Chris Posted At 14:08:38 04/07/2000
That doesn't surprise me Kay. Butrick is nothing but a lacky for big business and insurance companies. AOI was given the sole and highly profitable priviledge by politicians they own like Gene Derfler, Kitzhaber, and Kevin Mannix-depressive. AOI has gouged millions from Oregonians to act as a "sales broker" for the publicly owned SAIF Corp. Why on earth does SAIF need outside brokers????

It's so obvious a political payoff it's pathetic. Of course Butrick wants to protect the greedy bastards who fatten his own wallet at the expense of people's lives. He's just another prostitute who's thrown away all his human morals in the name of greed.

The fact that he was published by the Whoregonian says something. I read their editorial section each and every day and I believe it's been a year now (Workers Memorial letter) since an injured worker was published. The Whoregonian doesn't care about average citizens, just the advertising revenues collected from big business. I know this isn't what "freedom of the press" in our Constitution stands for.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]