Re: workers compensation carriers

Author Subject: Re: workers compensation carriers
db55 Posted At 15:34:39 07/12/2001
I do not know who wrote the previous post but it wasn't me. That is evident by the fact I have admitted that I am and adjuster and I am not PTD.
To whoever did post this I am glad you are able to win at your hearings. What I am saying is that not all adjusters/carriers treat their injured employees the way you have been treated. I am only asking that you do not categorize us. I for one do approve the legitimate requests that are received as allowable by law. I do not catergorize all claims I receive as fraud. As a matter of fact the majority of my claims are legitmate. I have numerous PTD claims and have gone as far as remodeling bathrooms, purchasing transportation, and modifying homes when medically necessary.
I hope ypur condition improves and keep up the good fight. I hate to hear stories of carriers/adjusters who do not live up to the statutory obligations as required. They are the ones that make the rest of us look bad.
Thanks

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]