Start video taping yourself on the "JOB" "JOB" JOB..................................................PERIOD.

Author Subject: Start video taping yourself on the "JOB" "JOB" JOB..................................................PERIOD.
Retired Posted At 15:00:47 07/13/2001
"LOOK" people, ONCE you file a claim the EMPLOYER is in contact with every TOM D*CK & harry. video taping your *SS ECT:

P.S. This means you have to do the same "BEFORE" you ever get "HURT" 24/7 PEOPLE... Start video taping yourself on the "JOB" "JOB" JOB..................................................PERIOD.
Watchdog Re: Start video taping yourself on the (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:31:50 07/13/2001

As usual this post doesn't make sense, I will place my video recorder at my work and video tape every nmove I make.

Man you are an idiot Buddy.
Marty Re: Start video taping yourself on the (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:20:37 07/14/2001

Gee! The insurance company would have a field day (and the worker would lose any claim) if a person taping themselves was actually injured.

To retired,
To generalize is to be an idiot.
William Blake (1757 - 1827)
Herb Re: Start video taping yourself on the (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:13:38 07/18/2001

I have some friends that are state troopers. They agree with the above about the recording on the job, It really has helped their comp cases.
Del Re: Start video taping yourself on the (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:55:59 07/18/2001

Herb,

Why are you masking your ip through a cloaking server. I noticed you posted under the name Walt in 2433.html. I want visitors to know that before this Retired fiasco, we hadn't checked an ip number for a very long time and then only a few times in almost three years. Are you retired once again agreeing with yourself? If you are, keep your promise to go away. A simple check will show that we do not use cookies at this site.

Just how does a state trooper record themselves? Do they hire a film crew? Since most troppers work out of office, and a patrol car camera usually points forward (for traffic stops) and is not always active, your statement sounds difficult to believe. Please give us the department you refer to above.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]