Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot?

Author Subject: Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot?
Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot? Posted At 19:06:44 07/13/2001
Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot?

It's part of the plan, go crazy, and go on.

Retired makes more sence, than most who try to protect the system.

He has hit the nail on the head, time after time.

Some might gain from his experience.

Remember who the real bad guys are.
db55 Re: Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:00:31 07/13/2001

To answer your question no not everyone who gets hurt turns into an idiot. You have essentially insulted any employee who has ever been injured on the job. And please tell who the "real bad guys" are.
Rick Re: Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 21:47:16 07/13/2001

You know I've been off work for 27 months, and in my opinion Retired has been as far as California W/C goes, kind of off the wall. I've had to go through a lot in the last 27 months, and after reading some of his posts, I have gotten too where I don't read any of his nonsense any more.
Retired Re: Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 08:35:06 07/14/2001

Rick, your still out of "WORK," you seem too have good
typing skills.

P.S. D*CK head..!who do you think your fooling.!
horror movies Re: Doesn't everyone who gets hurt turn into an idiot? (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 21:35:50 07/16/2001

That's what I want to see .........horror movies. hands arms and limbs flying all over the place. and really with tapeing b4 injury PLANED right

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]