Hey to prove my point on one subject: IF you hurry before they change it back check it out..! those who BELIEVE......

Author Subject: Hey to prove my point on one subject: IF you hurry before they change it back check it out..! those who BELIEVE......
Retired Posted At 22:07:33 07/13/2001

Just before I posted my story on death & dismemberment, I went to www.aigdirect.com to see if they still offered AD&D policies in ALASKA. They
did, I went to the site everyday after I posted my story, then today I
log back on @ www.aigdirect.com to see if "THEY" (AIG) still offered their
policy in ALASKA. "A NEW PAGE LOADED & SAID were sorry AD&D is not offered
in your state. "NOW" isn't that Interesting humm>!?? spies on this BOARD
CALLED INSURANCE SPIES..!

P.S. I then called them by "PHONE" they said that they temporally did not offer it in my state. SORRY INSURANCE SPIES I GOT YOUR # it's on this
BOARD..!
you cannot fool me *SS wipes.......PERIOD
Harvey Re: Hey to prove my point on one subject: IF you hurry before they change it back check it out..! those who BELIEVE...... (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 00:14:31 07/14/2001

good one retired
db55 Re: Hey to prove my point on one subject: IF you hurry before they change it back check it out..! those who BELIEVE...... (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 08:39:34 07/14/2001

Retired....Did you by chance ask them why they did not offer it any more? I don't think one raving lunatic like yourself is going to change a company as large as AIG's decision to do business.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]