Re: Like I said WATCHDOG & your CRONIES just tell me exacly what I'm full of SH*T about so I can exspose you

Author Subject: Re: Like I said WATCHDOG & your CRONIES just tell me exacly what I'm full of SH*T about so I can exspose you
db55 Posted At 08:43:26 07/14/2001
Retired....Why don't you make a coherent post that makes sense and maybe we can then respond. They make no sense and ramble on and one about nothing. And for some reason you capitalize words in the middle of sentences that have no bearing on the meaning of what you are trying to say. I am curious as to why you are so bitter towards the insurance industry? What did they ever do to you? Do you really think ranting and raving is going to correct your situation? Seems like you are waiting a lot of energy in a negative way.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

This message board has been closed in regard to posting new messages and follow-ups although pages can be viewed. Page loading time had become excessive. Please use the "Message Forum" link from our Main Page here to contribute to our new and improved forum.

[ To the IW Forum | Forum FAQ ]